Bankruptcy / Restructuring Paralegal (Manhatan Law Firm)
GREAT OPPORTUNITY WITH LAW FIRM HIRING DURING COVID!
Global law firm seeking an experienced bankruptcy / restructuring paralegal for its growing practice.
- Interface with partners and associates daily to manage complex Ch. 11 bankruptcy filings.
- Oversee all Ch. 11 bankruptcy procedural steps.
- Use PACER on a regular basis for filings.
- Prepare Ch. 11 bankruptcy filings, as well as business reorganizations and restructuring documents.
- Support practice group in representing debtors, creditors, and creditor committees in substantial Ch. 11 corporate bankruptcies.
- E-file, proofread and cite check legal documents.
- 3+ years of experience as a legal assistant / paralegal focused on Ch. 11 filings
- B.A. or B.S. Degree in any discipline
- Paralegal Certificate a plus (not required)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work overtime as needed
Why this opportunity?
- Firm has 25+ offices and 100+ years in business
- Diverse practice areas and international presence
- Top dollar salary and benefits package
- Firm known for excellent training and leadership