Lucas Group has partnered with an international AmLaw firm to find a Bankruptcy Associate. This firm boasts several Chambers ranked practice groups and partners, providing associates with an opportunity to participate in cutting edge, sophisticated matters.
Who should apply?
- Associates with 2+ years of general bankruptcy and restructuring experience
- Experience representing creditor committees and/or corporate debtors
- Ability to manage client relationships though various stages of bankruptcy and restructuring matters
Why this firm and opportunity?
- International firm with several Chambers and nationally ranked practice groups
- Diversified, sophisticated work
- Demonstrated investment in associate development at all stages
- Top compensation