Lucas Group has partnered with our air purification client in North Carolina on their search for a B2B Marketing Manager. Since 1927, our client has been an HVAC leader in combustion and venting of residential heating appliances. They are the world’s leading supplier of draft controls, draft regulators, and vent dampers that ensure safety and optimize the efficiency of heating appliances. They are also an innovator in comprehensive fresh air ventilation systems and indoor air quality purification systems.
The B2B Marketing Manager will set the strategy and drives marketing execution to drive business growth.
Essential Job Functions:
- Campaign and Lead Management
- Develop Program Strategy
- Planning and budgeting execution
- Support deployment of strategic marketing tools
- Performance Measurement and Reporting
- Campaign Reporting
- Market Intelligence
- Market research to guide competitive strategy.
- Make recommendations as to actions to capitalize on opportunities.
- Customer Success
- Education and Certification
- Onboarding materials, presentations, and email nurture tracks
- Ongoing product/program communications, highlights, and positioning
- Web Development
- Plans and implements web-based marketing strategies and campaigns via the company’s website(s).
- Collaborates with web development and design teams.
- Provides guidance on marketing-related aspects of the company’s web presence.
- Develops and expands company’s web presence through social media, email, web advertising, & other sources.