Lucas Group has partnered with a rapidly growing client in the search for an AVP of Human Resources in the Dallas, TX area. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to join an incredibly fast paced company. This individual will serve as a true strategic business partner with specific responsibility for the company’s Total Rewards strategy and programs. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years HR management experience, demonstrate strong leadership qualities and ideally come from a Life Sciences or Biotech/Pharma industry background. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead the company’s Total Rewards strategy embracing short and long-term compensation, wellness and benefit programs.
- Oversee the company’s HRIS and associated system interfaces, ensuring system capabilities are optimized to improve HR processes.
- Serve as coach and mentor providing expertise on employee relations, managerial counseling and overall employee engagement.
- Analyze trends and metrics to develop effective solutions that support management planning, company growth and performance management.
- Partner closely with other key leaders to promote a culture of mutual respect, engagement and productivity.
- Additional projects as necessary.
- Degree: Bachelors Required, Masters Preferred with HR concentration
- Work Experience: Minimum 10 years in HR with at least 5 years Managing a team
- PHR and/or SHRM highly preferred
- Pharmaceutical or Biotech highly preferred
- Experience in managing compensation, payroll and benefit programs and HRIS in a public company are highly preferred.
Title: AVP Human Resources
Location: Dallas, TX
Lucas Group ID:1584127