Lucas Group has partnered with a leading publicly traded financial institution on their search for an AVP, Information Security Assessment Specialist located in Raleigh, NC. This organization is a leader in their industry and values diversity and creating and inclusive culture for all their employees. Join a committed, national workforce who take pride at being at the forefront of a dynamic, competitive market.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide detailed written and verbal guidance for mitigation and remediation activities.
- Perform security assessments for enterprise assets leveraging manual and automated techniques to identify exploits and vulnerabilities.
- Support the implementation of automated tooling to perform assessments and strengthen technology value streams.
- Work cross-functional across the enterprise to perform threat modeling and security assessments for new applications and features.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience performing threat modeling and identifying risks not detectable by automated tools.
- Direct hands-on penetration testing experience with demonstrated experience in exploitation of web protocols, endpoint devices, AWS cloud.
- Strong understanding of AWS architecture, engineering, and security technologies.
Title: AVP, Information Security Assessment Specialist
Location: Raleigh, NC
Client Industry: Financial Services
Client ID: 21-21252