* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Shift: 3 Different Shift Opportunities:
- Swing Shift M-F 3PM - 11:30PM
- Weekend Day Shift (11AM – 11PM), plus two Weekday Shifts. (Weekdays worked may be flexible, but must be set schedule.)
- Weekend Graveyard Shift (11PM - 11AM), plus two Weekday Graveyard Shifts (11PM - 7 AM). (Weekdays worked may be flexible, but must be set schedule.)
What You Will Do:
Restore, repair or otherwise generate an action which will result in the function of each piece of Automation equipment to the level it was designed and/or intended to operate. Ensure machinery is operating safely and efficiently through proper maintenance, inspection and repair procedures. Other duties may include but are not limited to maintenance of a library, ordering parts and supplies and fabrication of parts. Proper maintenance and cleaning of shop and other work areas.
- Repair and maintenance of automation equipment related to Injection molding and production
- Correctly and efficiently troubleshooting and diagnosing faults on assigned automation equipment
- Fabrication of repair parts or components using mills, lathes and other common machining tools
- Acquisition of required hand tools
- Replace and/or reinstallation of all safety devices
- Cleaning of work and shop areas
- Writing and sending a daily e-mail report
- Proficiency with parts program, Library and the other common functions of the Automation department.
- Organization of time to complete assigned tasks
- Assumption and proper completion of additional duties.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Some exposure to high voltage, with appropriate safety precautions in place.
- Lifts, pushes, pulls or moves equipment and machinery up to 25 pounds frequently, and up to 60 pounds occasionally.
- Exposure to some fumes and constant noise in manufacturing areas. Safety glasses are required on the manufacturing floor and other designated areas. Adherence to plant safety and PPE requirements.
Title: Automation Technician
Location: Salt Lake City UT
Client Job ID: 1582482