* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client, a global leader in the production of high-volume precision machined and plated components for the aerospace, automotive, defense and industrial markets, in Rhode Island on their search for an Automation Engineer.
What You Will Do:
- Maintaining and trouble-shooting a series of automation machines as well as automated part moving equipment.
- Designing and detailing machines for new automation projects.
- Programming and debugging in Rx Logic, Allen Bradley PLC, Seimens, etc.
- Electrical – design, detail, and build cabinets for automation.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- BS in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Automation Engineer
Location: Rhode Island
Client Industry: Manufacturing (Electrical & Mechanical components)
Client Job ID: 1579034