Lucas Group has partnered with our client in their search for an Automated Line Technician.
The Automated Line Technician will run an automated packaging line to ensure the efficient and effective operations of the line including but not limited to the preform station through to the palletizing robot.
- Expert in the operation and troubleshooting of minor repairs to the packaging line while following all GHP’s, food safety and quality policies and procedures.
- Perform efficient operation of the entire line, troubleshoot and perform routine maintenance on the line to keep OEE’s within desired range.
- Complete equipment changeovers and set up to the blow molder, filler, additives, capper, labeler, case erector, metal detector, coder, palletizer, etc when the product produced on a line changes
- Must be able and willing to be on call. Must be able and willing to work nights, overtime, weekends, holidays, and rotating shifts
- Working understanding of: servos, steppers, camera systems, solenoid systems, pneumatic systems, robotics, cam and linkage systems, PLC/PC and communications, drives, motors and various forms of automation instrumentation and devices.
- Repair, rework and calibrate pneumatic, mechanical and electrical assemblies and systems to meet operational specifications and tolerances.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Work Experience: Basic mechanical knowledge, including use of hand tools.
Floater (rotating shifts, multiple openings)
2nd shift (1 opening)
3rd shift (1 opening)
All positions must be able to work weekends, overtime.
Title: Automated Line Technician
Location: Fullerton, CA
Client Industry: Agriculture / Food
Lucas Group ID:1587399