Our firm has been selected to conduct a search for an Internal Auditor on behalf of a publically traded manufacturing company located in Houston. Ideal candidate will come from Big 4 with some industry experience, be technically strong, diligent with high initiative. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an ethical, stable culture which fosters positive interaction, provides career progression and growth in an attractive work environment. If this is of interest send your updated resume and suitable time windows to connect.
Compensation: up to 65-75K
This position will entertain a cometitive range of compensation including base salary and competitive benefits.
- BS/BA Degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- CIA, CPA, CFE or other certifications a plus, but not required.
- Big four, public, industry combo experience.
- Finance & accounting experience.
- Audit a strong plus.
- Accounting and finance experience with IT knowledge a plus.
- IDEA or ACL data analysis / data mining experience a strong plus.
Some responsibilities include…
- Conduct corporate audits, perform SOX testing.
- Develop, process and analyze various reports and data analytics.
- Prepare reports with audit findings and recaps of other findings.
- Perform checks, reconciliations, comparisons, and verifications of transactions and other matters in line with the approved audit programs.
- Make recommendations to correct unsatisfactory conditions and to improve controls and operating efficiency.
- Make informal presentations to management personnel concerned during and at the completion of examinations, reporting audit results and recommendations.