AUDIT STAFF ACCOUNTANT
At this firm, you will be far more than just another Auditor. You will enjoy meaningful work on a variety of challenging assignments that directly impact the growth and success of your clients. You will work in a professional environment that supports your professional and personal growth and development and you will be rewarded with a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes paid overtime (!!) and annual bonus.
As Staff Auditor you will lead the fieldwork phase of the audit engagement and assist with the final issuance and wrap up. In addition to continually improving your technical competency you will:
- Execute day-to-day assignments of audit engagements
- Maintain communications with client, seniors and managers
- Consult with the senior or manager on problems offering recommendations concerning solutions
- Develop deeper knowledge of audit functions
- Develop efficiencies and looks for value-added opportunities for clients
- Mentor interns
- Maintain a team approach to problem solving.
The position requires:
- 1-3 years of Public Accounting experience in financial statement auditing, preferably with a Big4 or mid-market firm
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with a minimum 3.0 GPA. 3.50 preferred.
- Completion of all requirements to sit for the CPA exam
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical abilities
- Ability to work well in a team environment