* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
What You Will Do:
Focus is primarily on new client implementations and executing special projects for mature clients. Associates play a critical support role by maintaining ownership over client requests as they mature through the development lifecycle. Included in managing these requests is: documentation of client needs, business analysis, development of functional user requirements, tracking action items, cross-departmental collaboration, testing of enhancements, and client production support.
In this role, Associates will develop an advanced understanding of the Commercial Real Estate Finance business, and how the system supports the CRE industry. This role serves as a springboard to a position where individuals will either 1) manage their own client book, or 2) supervise special projects.
- Analyzing, Researching, & Documenting Client functional requirements.
- Issue Management-Being Attentive, Available, and Responsive
- Learning internal tracking systems and leveraging them to create efficiencies
- Assist in maintaining awareness of the progress and completion of defect resolution, project completion, or any other client related matters
- Work directly with managers to develop and maintain key facts regarding the client organization and key personnel that are important to the relationship
- Assist the managers in communicating the benefits of capabilities and products in a timely manner to strengthen and expand client relationships
- Participating in and contributing to discussions related to its products and services, client business content, research and development, and client account management to ensure continuing product improvement, process efficiency, and profitable business strategy
Educational & Work Requirements:
- PREFERRED: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Real Estate Finance, or similar quantitative discipline.
- Strong Analytical, Written and Verbal skills are required.
- Experience in the commercial real estate finance industry is a positive.
Title: Associate - Strategic Engagements
Location: New York, NY
Client Job ID: 1582707