* This company is specifically seeking candidates with U.S. military experience *
What You Will Do:
Will report directly to the Manager, Military and Commercial Field Service (MM&CFS). Responsible for support to the MM&CFS for the successful coordination of activities concerning customer interface, schedule commitment, adherence to Policies and Procedures, training, and the assignment of field service personnel in the completion of all field service contracts. May be required to conduct the repairs personally and travel frequently. Responsible for supporting FSEs with information, supplies; provide work assignments and staff evaluation.
- Support FSEs in the preparation, walk through of Field Service Changes, and tactical support of Field efforts. This includes preparation of work instructions, plans of action for trouble shooting, determining parts and tools requirements and coordinating their shipment.
- Advise in selection of the cadre of field service technicians to successfully complete field service contracts and commitments.
- Provide technical support and assist engineering functions on all equipment.
- Interface with customers and sales personnel on problems; negotiate directly within authorized guidelines, as required.
- Review field reports and associated paperwork covering activities in the field (equipment status, work performed, problems encountered, etc.); review paperwork submitted by field engineers (travel requests, expense reports, FAR forms, and QDR forms.)
- Review prior to submittal to BPMI Daily Status Reports, Trip Reports and Field Service Check Forms and other documents as required on Nuclear Navy contracts.
Education and Work Requirements:
- BSEE or equivalent
- PREFERRED: 10+ years experience in electronics and electrical design or troubleshooting, general engineering management, technical management, technical training, field engineering, sales proposal preparation
- Experience with Nuclear Navy Processes and Procedures (including Verbatim Compliance)
- Possess a DOD “Secret” clearance and U.S. passport
Title: Associate Manager, Field Engineering
Location: Anaheim CA
Client Job ID: 1586835