Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a. . .
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Advise on and manage debt and equity finance transactions
- Lead the process of structuring, drafting, and negotiating various agreements on behalf of the company.
- Advise internal clients on legal and risk analysis.
- 7+ years of experience with project finance, debt and equity transactions and other related corporate transactions, preferably in the energy sector.
- JD from an accredited law school and admission to the New York State bar.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Title: Assistant General Counsel
Location: Arlington, VA
Client Industry: Energy
Client Job ID: 1580838