* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
What You Will Do:
- Design, develop, and implement control systems (logic software and hardware) to meet integrated system requirements in multiple industries.
- Be part of an engineering team providing engineering services to large and small projects
- Develop control logic software and user interface applications.
- Travel to multiple client sites throughout the U.S.
- Develop schematics detailing control system configuration and wiring, and design equipment panel layouts on AutoCAD software.
- Assist with initial start-up and debug integrated systems and the development of system documentation.
- Work on automation and control system integration projects for clients in industries such as power generation, pharma/biotech, water/wastewater, data centers, etc.
- Adheres to scope, quality, schedule, and budget requirements of assigned tasks
- Develops collaborative partnerships with clients and colleagues
- Organized and disciplined with excellent time management practices that prioritize work correctly and provide accurate completion dates to management
Education and Work Requirements:
- An understanding of control systems, components, ladder logic programming, SCADA programming, and their applications.
- Experience/understanding of instrumentation and controls design as well as PLCs and/or SCADA desired.
- Experience with AutoCAD and an understanding of basic electrical circuits is also desired.
Title: Associate Controls Engineer
Location: Golden CO
Client Job ID: 1584636