Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for an Assistant Sales Center Manager.
**Seeking Candidates with a Military Background**
Scope of Responsibilities:
The Assistant Sales Center Manager’s role is to assist the Sales Center Manager in developing and managing a business operation that increases sales, profitability, market share, and customer and employee satisfaction.
- Assists the sales center manager with customer service and sales, warehouse operations, inventory management and safety.
- Hires, trains, directs, and manages all sales center personnel involved with counter sales, customer service, accounts receivable, and warehouse operations.
- Assists in the development of site budgets and monitors P&L statistics.
- Assists the sales center manager in driving sales by developing strategies for counter and inside sales associates.
- Handles administrative functions including accounts receivable.
- Develops associates in product knowledge, operational execution and selling skills.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Ideal Candidate Skills
- 3+ years of experience in industrial distribution and management.
- Experience assisting in hiring, training and managing a staff of 10 or more employees.
- Prior experience developing budgets with strong P&L knowledge.
- Strong sales aptitude, customer service skills and the ability to help motivate a sales team.
- Prior experience managing Accounts Receivables.
- Knowledge of industrial product lines such as gunnite, concrete, pool and spa equipment, chemicals, construction materials, plumbing supplies, electrical supplies, HVAC supplies, auto parts, or similar industrial tangible goods.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in MS Office software and familiarity with inventory control software.
- Ability to maneuver large and heavy objects with the use of a hand truck.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
Title: Assistant Sales Center Manager
Location: Medley, FL (Miami)
Client Industry: Construction Services
Lucas Group ID: