We have partnered with a twenty billion dollar global food leader (who is #1 in their industry) on a Assistant Plant Director role for their Southwest Wisconsin area Plant. They offer full relocation, competitive base + bonus, full benefits, and an amazing 401K match! Promotion opportunities are limitless as they have locations all across the globe.
The Assistant Plant Director will manage the various production activities in order to guarantee production in terms of quantity, quality, food safety, costs, and deadlines within a secure environment.
• Bachelor's and/or Master’s Degree
• At least 5 years of experience in dairy and/or cheese industrial production management
• Information coordination, collective line and non-line management, production management, organization and planning, problem-solving methods, continuous improvement measures, project management, and office/computer systems.
• Cheese/Dairy industry technology and processes, accounting, management, quality, health and safety, and environment.
• Experience with specialty cheese production preferred