Our firm has been selected to conduct a search for an Assistant Plant Controller on behalf of a publicly traded manufacturing company in Houston. The ideal candidate will have a BS/BA Degree in Finance or Accounting with 5+ years’ work experience in general accounting in a manufacturing cost environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a family friendly organization that offers solid career progression, work life balance, outstanding benefits, and flexibility.
Compensation: up to 105-115K
This position will entertain a competitive range of compensation including base salary, and competitive benefits.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance, professional certification (CPA/CMA) preferred
· 5+ years level of Accounting/Finance experience in a manufacturing cost environment
· Cost accounting/plant operations experience required
· Big 4 experience preferred
· Must be able to work in the office full-time
- Budgeting, forecasting, financial statement analysis, fixed asset accouning
- Participate in month-end/quarter-end/year-end close activities
- Able to work in the office full-time