Title: Assistant General Counsel
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Lucas Group ID: 1567407
Lucas Group has been engaged by a leading real estate and hospitality company in their search for an Assistant General Counsel in Las Vegas. The attorney in this role will assist in a variety of corporate legal functions, ensuring the legality of commercial transactions and interactions with consumers.
- Formation, enforcement and termination of vendor contracts
- Provide legal counsel on employment-related matters for all entities
- Review and respond to consumer and non-governmental agency complaints/inquiries
- Provide oversight of state licensing, registration and reporting activities
- Review and approve all marketing materials
- Provide legal counsel for litigation management, insurance matters and corporate agreements
- 3-5 years' experience
- Prior in-house experience strongly preferred
- Juris Doctor from an ABA accredited law school
- Admitted to the Nevada State Bar
- Strong interpersonal skills and entrepreneurial spirit
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions, and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.