Our Client, an oil and gas company, has engaged Lucas Group to conduct a search for an Assistant Controller to join their team. Reporting to the CAO, the Assistant Controller will be primarily responsible for all accounting functions including monthly financial reporting and implementing and maintaining clean internal controls.
This is highly visible role offers an exciting opportunity to join a growing company that recently went public. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented, team player with the ability to take on multiple projects. Strong Interpersonal and communication skills are key as is a knack for leadership. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing company that recently went public that provides outstanding benefits, career progression and growth.
- Oversee ME close and internal financial statements
- Direct financial audits and follow through on recommendations for improvement procedures and controls
- Work with finance team and SEC reporting manager to file quarterly and annual SEC filings
- Assist the CFO, CAO and management team on the annual budgeting process
- Manage preparation of local, state and federal tax filings for the company and its subsidiaries
- 7+ years finance or accounting experience
- Public experienced CPA preferred
- SEC reporting experience preferred
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
Job ID: 1582101