* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Summary: Troubleshoot, repair & perform set-ups, preventative maintenance on all assembly machines, high-speed automation lines and cell operations.
- Maintain Assembly production equipment on a daily basis to ensure they are running to optimum performance.
- Train, instruct and audit operators on proper machine operation based on Standard Work Procedure.
- Perform set-ups, repair and troubleshooting on all Assembly Machines.
- Assist Technicians for preventive maintenance on all Assembly & secondary operation machines.
- Maintain set-up and change over component on all Assembly & secondary operation machines.
- Communicate real time status of Assembly operations with Team Leader throughout the shift.
- Record all task and issues during shift on a production report via log book and IQMS reports
- Sets and adjusts Conair / McGuire equipment; may perform changes as required.
- Responsible to ensure that proper resins / colorants / additives are being used. (Verification of proper material usage according to the work order / BOM’s).
- Responsible for proper formulations/blends of raw materials, colorants and regrind.
- Perform all color / resin / additive changes.
- Maintain machines and associate equipment in optimum condition
- Make necessary and/ or routine machine adjustments and to repair equipment in an effort to provide continuous production
- Responsible for knowing how to operate all machines and equipment in order to understand their function and repair them
- Responsible for knowing and identifying all different styles of caps, jars and their codes(i.e. S, RS, RM, RMX)
- Responsible for making tooling changes (size) within a reasonable amount of time
- Be RESULTS oriented using visual KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
- Be multi-skilled to support team members as needed
- Develop and follow the standardized work instructions to minimize machine downtime
- Performs other duties as assigned by immediate management.