Our industry leading client is in search of an Area Manager to oversee operations of their locations in the Dallas-Forth Worth area. The ideal candidate will have experience developing and managing multiple branches while increasing sales, profitability, market share, and customer and employee satisfaction.
- Develop and execute growth and profit strategy that leverage capabilities and maximize utilization
- Maintain high safety and service standards
- Aggressively market the Company'd services and seek growth opportunities in addition to maintaining collaborative and profitable relationships with current customers
- Coach, develop and mentor staff
- Conduct performance reviews
- Ensure employees have the necessary training, certifications and direct supervision
- Ensure the area is profitable by maintaining the areas P&L on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Maintain customer accounts on an ongoing basis, provide assistance regarding overdue accounts
- Prepare annual budget, based on market projections, needs for refurbishments, capital expenditures and fleet additions, including the enforcement of cost controls and general efficiencies.
- Ensure achievement of financial targets and profit margins while monitoring of all repair and maintenance costs and taking corrective actions when required.
- Planning, organizing, directing and controlling all major maintenance
- Job site visits for bidding, inspections and pre-job preparation (Bid and estimates on projects)
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned by management
: Area Manager
: Carrollton, TX area
Lucas Group ID