Lucas Group has partnered with a nonprofit organization, headquartered in Louisville in their search for a Salesforce Applications Development Manager.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of software projects and provide oversight and development of management reports and dashboard for in-house developed software, system integration, and Salesforce-based case management system.
- Responsible for the implementation, administration, enhancement, and report building of Salesforce Case Management platform.
- Prepare and maintain all project documentation, such as initiation, delivery plans, and budgets.
- Responsible for the management and integration of third party applications with Salesforce Platform.
- Ensure projects are planned and executed in-line with the project management approach and ensures deliverables meet required quality standards.
- Three years relevant experience in Information Systems Management, Development, Integration, Implementation and / or Support.
- Three years Salesforce experience, Salesforce Certified Administrator highly desired.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Steadfast focus on customer service with results orientation.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office and spreadsheet manipulation.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Work Experience: 3 years experience in relevant experience (Information Systems Management, Development, Integration, Implementation, or Support)
Title: Salesforce Applications Development Manager
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Client Industry: Nonprofit
Lucas Group ID: 1586435