Lucas Group has partnered with our Industrial Automation client in Cincinnati, OH on their search for an Application Consultant. The Application Consultant is key to customer management and satisfaction within the organization, working with the end client to manage the implementation of the product into their environment and making sure they get the most efficient and effective results possible.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for entire customer relationship including expectations of software development, satisfaction, and implementation of the software.
- Assists with carrying out simple user training of the software.
- Accountable for timely de-escalation of conflicts that occur with the software.
- Completes agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between customer and IT from initial requirements to final implementation.
- Provides intensive solution-oriented information to the customer.
- Controls the entire sales process and supports contract negotiations.
- Pursues the ability to sell additional services that help customers optimize their processes.
- Analyzes the services covered for the purchase order and points out possible deviations at an early stage.
- Knowledge of Graphic Arts is preferred.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
- Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients.
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and management.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
- Occasional travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally may be required. Approximately 20%.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field
- 6+ years of previous Information Technology experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Title: Application Consultant
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Client Industry: Industrial Automation
Client Job ID: 1579744