Lucas Group is currently seeking a dynamic, Account Manager for a dynamic clinical skincare company.
Locations: San Francisco, CA, Phoenix, AZ or Seattle Washington
Account Manager Job Description:
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts.
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling.
- Operates as the primary point of contact for assigned customers.
- Communicates client needs and demands to employer company.
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals.
- Host events & training to develop customer relationship to increase sales.
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients.
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service.
- Trains Staff & Clinic on Treatment Protocols & Product Knowledge.
Account Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Account Management
- B2B Sales
- Strong Communicate Skills
- Licensed Esthetician or Cosmetologist Required
If you or someone you know are interested in learning more about this position, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.