* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client - a leading provider in highly specialized products and services ranging from corporate identity uniform programs to fire safety & protection - in Conshohocken, PA on their search for candidates interested in their Advanced Leadership Program. The company has been recognized as a Military Friendly and Military Friendly Spouse Employer for 15 consecutive years, serving more than one million businesses of all types and sizes.
Advanced Management Candidates are to be trained and prepped for Senior Leadership roles. Training will consist of a hands-on approach and is designed to teach the fundamentals of that particular department, including four major areas (Customer Service, Affiliate Management, Accounting and Sales.)
- Lead a team of Account Managers and Customer Service Representatives, delivering excellent services to customers
- Involved in hiring, developing, training and motivating team; visit customers to maintain service levels; troubleshoot issues and upsell company products; coach, evaluate and provide performance feedback
- Manage entire Service Center (including sales, office and production aspects of the office and overseeing the service department)
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred
- Ability to travel 10%, including overnight stays; active driver’s license required
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Advanced Leadership Program
Location: Conshohocken, PA
Client Industry: Specialized Business Services
Client Job ID: 1578686