The Lucas Group is searching for an experienced, talented, and enthusiastic Acquisition Marketing Manager to add as a key member of our client’s global marketing team in Atlanta or New York City. Our client is a specialty insurer on a global level who is far removed from the world of mass market insurance products.
As the Acquisition Marketing Manager, you’ll join a high-growth team working to meet the insurance needs of the small business owner. In this brand-new role, you’ll identify and operationalize opportunities to drive demand at scale for our direct-to-consumer products. You’ll work with online marketplaces, lead providers, associations, and other third parties to develop marketing campaigns that drive small business owners to our client's ecommerce platform.
The Acquisition Marketing Manager should bring a strong understanding of audience segmentation, measurement, and marketing technology – whether that’s through experience in lead gen programs, account-based marketing or other acquisition marketing focus. But most importantly the role requires a creative thinker, process-oriented, and able to make opportunities that seem impossible, possible.
Many companies position marketing assignments as a chance to grow a brand, disrupt a market or help grow a department. Few can validate that. Our client is looking for an Acquisition Marketing Manager who wants to have an impact and get things done.
- Help grow customer base: the small business owner.
- Identify, vet, and prioritize opportunities to drive new consumer leads for our direct-to-consumer products.
- Manage operational process to stand up new vendors including negotiations, legal, and IT and Operational requirements.
- Oversee execution of marketing campaigns with vendors including online and call lead programs, content partnerships, direct mail, and acquisition email marketing.
- Work with internal design team to manage creative development and asset needs for lead campaigns.
- Assess performance of programs and continually optimize for effectiveness.
- Liaise with contact center on call generation programs to optimize for effectiveness.
- 3+ years’ experience in lead generation, online marketing places, acquisition email marketing, and/or direct mail.
- Strong knowledge of direct response/performance marketing.
- Working knowledge of Martech and analytics tools including marketing automation systems, CRM, and call tracking platforms.
- Excellent organizational and relationship management skills with an ability to build relationships across internal teams and external partners.
- Strong communication and time management skills. Must be able to adapt communication styles to audience and manage/prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter with a genuine ‘can-do’ attitude and a passion for delivering results.
This Acquisition Marketing Manager position requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast-paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Please email your resume to Amanda Cooper at the Lucas Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow me on LinkedIn for new roles and industry information at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucasgroupcreativeamanda/