Accounts Receivable Specialist
Lucas Group has partnered with a fast-growing healthcare company in the DC metro area who are looking to add a dynamic Accounts Receivable Specialist to their team. The Accounts Receivable Specialist will be involved with full cycle AR responsibilities, including billing, collections, and tracking receivables.
What You Will Bring
- Ensures timely and accurate preparation and processing of semi-monthly and monthly billing.
- Verifies information and maintains accounts receivable reports including but not limited to open invoices and aging reports.
- Research and resolve client billing and payment related issues
- Perform daily cash postings and payment processing
- Assist with month end close and audits
- Work closely with project managers to ensure proper charging of cost and review of invoices.
- Responsible for collecting supporting billing documentation.
- Responsible for customer follow up and collections of submitted invoices
- Analyze monthly Accounts Receivable Aged status reports and provide reporting information to project managers.
- Assists with special accounting projects as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- 2+ years of billing/collections experience
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in Workday
- High accuracy and attention to detail