Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for an Accounts Payable Manager in the Manufacturing Industry.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Oversee AP activities, such as processing invoices, disbursing checks and resolving quantity and price discrepancies ,
- Ensure that bills are coded properly, paid on time and accurately, and discounts are taken where appropriate,
- Oversee the company’s credit cards as well as the Concur employee expense reporting system,
- Prepare and distribute 1099’s and the associated reporting, Prepare and file quarterly use tax returns.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years experience
- Ideally worked in Epicor or other ERP system, Concur.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Work Experience: 5+ years in Accounts Payable Management
Title: Accounts Payable Manager
Location: St. Louis, MO
Client Industry: Manufacturing
Client Job ID: 1580846