We have partnered with a well-established word-wide manufacturing and distribution company that has an opening for an AR/Collections Manager position. The role is mixture of AR Collection supervisor/closeout specialist and accounting. Will be supervising the AR function and will be responsible to adhering to control over AR/Collections/Closeout processes of the company. Will also be exposed to certain accounting functions like fixed assets as well. Seeking a candidate who is self-starter and is able to take charge (individual contribution + guide the team).
- Accounting Degree
- 5-6 years general accounting experience; financial statements, AR, AP GL, SOX compliance, close, etc.
- Relevant SAP experience (exposure to FI and SD module)- needs to have minimum 3 years of latest experience in SAP.
- Deep understanding of accounting concepts. Understand journal entries to derive solutions for customers.
- Experience in handling customers. Have the right balance in dealing with customers and adhering to credit policy of company.
- Strong interpersonal skills to deal with internal stakeholders and customers.
- Management or team leader experience
Salary: $70-85k, plus bonus
Job ID: 1578413