Newly Created Accounting Manager opportunity for growing client with a long history in Cincinnati! With a record year and continued rapid growth projected, this position will be key in helping to establish the best foundation for accounting and finance to support that plan.
This position will have a mix of Accounting and Finance responsibilities, manage and build out a team, and give you high visibility into solid leadership that is known from promoting from within.
The Accounting Manager position is a great transition right out of public accounting or candidates already in industry looking for a company they can flourish their career.
$100K Base with lucrative bonus, great benefits, good work/life balance and flexibility to WFH 1 day/week.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Oversight of Accounting team and future hiring
- Monthly Close, Preparation of Financial Reporting
- Budget, Forecast, Variance Analysis, KPIs
- Process Improvements - identifying and implementation
- Special Projects
- 6+ years of Accounting Experience
- Open to Public and/or Industry experience
- MBA/CPA preferred
- Experience with monthly close, preparing financials, budget, forecasting, process improvements
Lucas Group ID: 1590659