Our client in the North Houston area (near IAH) seeks an Accounting Manager to add to their team! This is a rapidly growing manufacturing organization (20%+ YoY Growth) that is roughly $175MM in revenues. This position will add to their current team of 8 in accounting and be responsible for month-end close, intercompany reconciliations, fixed assets, inventory, bank reconciliations, and more. This person will also assist with budgeting, liaising with external auditors, and more.
Accounting Manager Job Responsibilities Include:
Accounting Manager Requirements Include:
- Responsible for the end of month close, AR, AP, Accruals, bank reconciliations, intercompany reconciliations, fixed Assets, inventory analysis and more.
- Responsible for the month end close and P&L analytics.
- Planning, directing, and auditing all accounting operational functions.
- Use data analysis for auditing performance.
- Assist with Preparing the yearly budget.
- Training and retaining accounting staff.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- 5+ years' accounting experience that includes current / recent manufacturing industry experience.
- 1+ years' leadership experience is also required.