The Accounting Manager, Revenue and Accounts Receivable, provides strategic leadership to transform the revenue and accounts receivable process into a best in class organization with a focus on efficiency, scalability, and automation. This role also mentors and coaches the revenue and accounts receivable staff and supports the day to day operations of revenue and accounts receivable.
• Manage and monitor daily operations of Revenue and A/R department to ensure timely execution of all applicable responsibilities and effectively manages direct reports and provides, by example and leadership, motivation and direction to employees of the organization.
• Automate/optimize the current billing and oversee A/R Collections process and minimize bad debt.
• Understand, interpret and communicate information/data to improve efficiencies and performance and continually identifies process improvements and executes on implementation of such improvements.
• Provide meaningful monthly accounts receivable analysis, including allowance analysis.
• Review monthly journal entries and assist with monthly general ledger close.
• Supervise the preparation of various accounting entries and review account reconciliations
• Effectively supervises and manages direct reports and provides, by example and leadership, motivation and direction to employees of the organization.
• Bachelor’s in Accounting or related field from an accredited university
• Current and working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), and with establishing internal controls and process improvement
• Experience with revenue cycle management preferred
• Minimum of seven years of accounting experience including three years of management experience
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.