Our Client seeks an Accounting Manager to lead the Accounting team for their office in east Houston. This role will have five direct reports and will be responsible for managing month-end close, review of all financial statements and additional duties outlined below.
The ideal candidate will hold strong leadership qualities with an encouraging attitude for your team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and advance your career in a stable and positive environment.
• Month-end close management to meet IFRS requirements
• Review monthly work papers, JE, account reconciliations, variance analysis and financial statements for accuracy and completeness.
• Maintain accounting process and internal control documentation and coordinate updates as needed.
• Monitor all banking, AR, prepaid expenses, AP and other corporate activity.
• Participate in the monthly financial statement presentation to senior management
• A minimum of 8+ years public accounting, preferably Big 4 or other large firm.