Our client in the Kingwood area has engaged Lucas Group to identify an Accounting Supervisor to provide financial support and oversee all AP, AR, and GL processes.
- Communication to external vendors, costumers and internal managers regarding all aspects of the accounting and financial process.
- Research information to provide accurate and timely solutions to internal clients and vendors at multiple locations.
- Analysis of GL accounts and activity.
- GL account reconciliations.
- Generate payment to vendors on a routine schedule.
- Develop and maintain a filing system for financial information, records and documents to ensure easily available information.
- Monitor account balances, track expenses, prepare analyses of accounts and financial activity to produce monthly financial reports.
- Internal/external reporting on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Oversee accounting team.
- Payroll: Process and manage.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 7+ years’ experience to include GL, AR, AP.
- Supervisory experience.
- Manufacturing industry experience is a plus but not required.