Lucas Group has partnered with a Healthcare group that serves approximately 19 million people in Los Angeles, Kern, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, Santa Barbara, and Ventura counties. Their CFO is looking for a new Accounting and Finance Manager to partner with the Controller on the oversight of all financial reporting. This individual will partner cross-functionally to support all departments and ensure accurate and timely reporting. Leading a team of 10-12, you will manage the month-end close, budgeting, and all banking.
- Assist with all areas of accounting, including financial reporting and month-end close
- Obtains and maintains a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensures an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end close. Perform ad hoc financial analysis
- Ensures the timely reporting of all monthly financial information and assist in management reporting
- Assist in monthly financial reporting package • General ledger account reconciliations
- Assists in the daily banking requirements and ensures the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responds to inquiries regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
- Facilitate and/or assist with various audits, including but not limited to: 403B, Annual Financial Audit, Medicare, etc.
- Assists in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Supports the Finance & Accounting Department with special projects and workflow process improvements
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or business field
- CPA is highly preferred
- 5+ Years of experience
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing a team