The Accountant will be responsible for performing day to day accounting and financial analysis of private equity real estate investment funds.
- Daily journal entries as well as recurring transactions
- Track daily cash movement and prepare reconciliations
- Prepare and review capital call and distribution calculations
- Assist with preparation and recording of quarterly and year-end fair valuation journal entries
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in public accounting or real estate private equity fund accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is required
- Self-motivated and driven, able to communicate clearly and meet deadlines.
- Possesses a positive attitude and willing to do what it takes including some detailed, hands on work and sees that as an opportunity to learn.
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter