This position is primarily responsible for growth and development of new and existing customers in a defined product group. Identifying sales and business opportunities, creating sales goals and ensuring customer satisfaction. May also maintain existing customer accounts. This position will be based out of Houston, Texas. Up to 50% travel is required.
- Responsible for growth of new and existing customers in a defined product group. Prepare and present quotes to customers.
- Responsible for generating and qualifying leads; prepare sales action plans and schedules.
- Assist in developing and maintaining sales and promotional materials, plan and conduct direct marketing activities.
- Responsible for direct sales; sales calls to new (prospecting) and existing customers; and develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential customers.
- Recommend and develop potential partner relationships for the products.
- Negotiate with customers and develop sales proposals, implement contractual agreements and terms and conditions.
- Maintain sales activity records and reports.
- Participate in sales events and trade shows.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and good client relationships.
- Four- year degree in Business Management, Marketing or Technical Field or equivalent experience selling products in a related industry or market is preferred
- Experience of 5 to 7 years selling a technical product is desired.
- Must have strong technical and problem-solving skills.
- Exercise good business judgment in making decisions with the long-term interests of the Company in mind.
- Deal effectively and professionally with a wide variety of people and situations.
- Maintain the integrity of highly confidential business information.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Meet deadlines that change frequently.
- Deal effectively with time pressures, stress, and change.
- Must be willing to relocate to the Houston, Texas or be close to Houston