Account Manager to sell to Enterprise Customers in Chicago, IL area
The Sales Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota in assigned territory through direct sales to large Enterprise customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to company policies and ethical guidelines
- Follows a selling process
- Responsible for booking business per the company bookings policies and revenue recognition policy
- Understand the customer’s business and how our products impact their business
- Develops strong relationships and coaches in the accounts
- Develops a pipeline of 4X quota and is constantly prospecting in new or existing accounts
- Consistently calls at multiple levels high and wide
- Works collaboratively with Sales Engineers to ensure ongoing account technical support.
- Follows company strategy and direction
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related degree
- 8+ years of enterprise software sales experience
- MUST have 6+ years in field sales
- 3 + years sales experience in IT Automation or Performance Management solutions preferred
- Selling Network Security Software to new Enterprise Customers
- Experience selling network based solutions similar to the client. Could be software, hardware or both. IT Infrastructure Enterprise sales
- Understands complex sales cycle with multiple constituents, POC process etc.
- A quantifiable track record of success demonstrated by territory/professional growth
- Track record of opening new accounts as well as selling into existing Enterprise customers
- An overall understanding of our technology, market, and client profile
- Track record of exceptional funnel build and quota achievement
- Drive to succeed, established customers and contacts, and territory knowledge
- You will need the skill to independently, work with large, complex accounts
- Hunter with the ability to source, pursue and close new business
The people behind our products are responsible for our company's success, and we take your career ambitions seriously. As an employee, you'll enjoy a generous benefits package, including a liberal vacation policy, matching 401k plan, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental, domestic partner benefits, company-paid life insurance, short & long-term disability & AD&D. We also offer both a Flexible Medical & Childcare Spending Account.