Lucas Group has partnered with our Building Materials and Tools client in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area on their search for an Account Manager. Our client is a global manufacturer of Tools and Fastening systems and certified as a top 100 Best Company to work for by Fortune magazine, based on employees' anonymous surveys. The role comes with a competitive compensation plan that includes a base salary plus commission, company truck, fantastic benefits and lots of opportunity for career advancement across multiple divisions around the globe.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Maintain and grow existing accounts and develop new business within geographical territory (warm leads provided)
- Utilizing a consultative sales approach, meet face to face with customers and demo company's products and services.
- Participate in trade organizations and build network of contacts within the industry.
- 3 - 5 years minimum outside sales experience
- Experience with building materials or home hardware products and/or customers.
- No more than two employers in last five years
Educational & Work Requirements:
- 4 Year College Degree preferred
Title: Account Manager
Location: Greater San Francisco Bay Area: East Bay, South Bay or San Francisco Façade
Client Industry: Building Materials & Tools
Lucas Group ID:1588740