Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for an Account Executive that will be responsible for maintaining and expanding existing relationships and with that will be a mix of extra-small and extra-large accounts. Account Executive will be assigned 30-100 named accounts. Responsible for achieving sales quota as well as other objectives that will be assigned to the accounts. The Account Executive represents the company products and services, ensuring customer's needs and expectations are met.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Year over year growth of Company's largest assigned accounts
- Success selling online ecommerce value
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Research parent companies and acquire new business from subsidiaries using an account planning process.
- Leverage existing business as referral to grow into all subsidiaries and divisions
- Evaluate the potential for a Master Service Agreement (MSAs) by understanding the agreements our customers have with our competitors
- Fill and manage pipeline in the CRM
- Coordinate with departments (ie. support, customer service, design) in order to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Share knowledge with team members and supports team members.
- Conducts seamless hand-offs to the Customer Success Manager
- Perform research to find new prospects through referrals and other sources such as "Linked In - Navigator"
- Other duties as assigned by leadership team
- Able to interface and demonstrate leadership internally and externally
- Demonstrates strong business acumen
- Excellent business writing skills
- Strong computers skills; CRM & Microsoft Office Suite
- Effectively manage sales information using quoting and forecasting tools as well as CRM systems
- Able to present to large groups both in person and via phone
- Strong relationship building skills
- English speaking
- Basic understanding of the technical aspects of company offerings
- Achieves assigned sales quote within designated strategically important large and extra-large accounts
- Increase prospect contacts and new customer contacts
- Increase prospect and referral to customer conversion
- Achieves retention and growth objectives defined by company management.
- Completes account plans that meet company standards
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Completes required training and development objectives within assigned time frame
- Must work well with internal and external partners
Title: Account Executive
Location: Minnetonka, MN
Client Industry: Corporate Branding and Custom Gifts
Client Job ID: 1580569