Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a 3rd Shift Maintenance Supervisor.
**Seeking Candidates with a Military Background**
Scope of Responsibilities:
The Position: The principal function of this position is to assist the Plant Engineer in the management, supervision, and execution of all plant operations.
- Supervision and guidance of maintenance department personnel so that they understand their role and function effectively as a support unit of production.
- Coordinate with all departments on Maintenance Engineering Production issues.
- Manage, mentor, and continually develop department supervisors and crew.
- Schedule, implement, and document Maintenance Engineering activity on plant equipment.
- Determine opportunities and select methods for optimizing or upgrading existing equipment.
- Implement system installations to minimize production downtime and improve safety, while being cost efficient.
- Manage building systems maintenance and repairs to provide superior employee comfort, safety, and productivity.
- Inspect construction and installation process.
- Coordinate projects with maintenance staff.
- Follow and enforce safety procedures.
- Supervise and train maintenance staff including organizing/prioritizing/scheduling preventative maintenance work assignments.
Ideal Candidate Skills:
- High school diploma and relevant years of experience is required. Associate’s and/or Bachelor’s degree in a technical field is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of industrial maintenance and electrical experience, PLC and food manufacturing industry experience is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience managing a maintenance team within a manufacturing environment
- Strong electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and troubleshooting experience
- Ability to bring a maintenance team together, develop junior level maintenance technicians and work in a team environment within a diverse workforce
- Strong sense of job ownership/accountability with effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must be flexible and able to work overtime and weekends when required
Title: 3rd Shift Maintenance Supervisor
Location: North Boston, MA
Client Industry: Food Manufacturing
Lucas Group ID: