Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a. . .
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Promote and ensure the safety and quality of products by performing daily, weekly, and monthly reviews and audits of production areas and activities. Auditing and reviewing of employee performance, HACCP and Food Safety paperwork, Time and Attendance, SOP's, GMPs, and more.
- Supervise production personnel in the accomplishment of packaging objectives, while driving a culture of employee engagement.
- Provide planning and direction to employees in daily operations of the department. This includes; assigning responsibilities, coordinating work efforts, removing obstacles, monitoring performance, and driving for success.
- Lead cost savings and continuous improvement initiatives.
- A proven leader who understands and shows ownership of their own duties as well as a broad sense of ownership of the performance of their department, plant, and company. To be an ambassador of our company up and down the chain of command.
- A proactive leader who takes the tactical and strategic steps to improve overall safety, quality, food safety, and plant performance. A leader who is dedicated to improving themselves, others, and the company.
- A team player who has the interpersonal skills to manage relationships within the plant, as well as provide feedback to team members in an effective and respectful manner.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Preferred but not required
- Work Experience: Experience leading teams of 15-25 direct reports.
Title: 1st Shift Production Supervisor
Location: North East, PA
Client Industry: Manufacturing
Lucas Group ID: